27 January 2009

How To Inquire About an Apartment

By Noah Frase:



Dear potential landlord!!


We are from RISD!! WE LIKE THAT HOUSE


can we live there?


love, 


---


Dear Sir or Madame,


While perusing Craig's List, I happened upon that lovely 19th century colonial. I think perhaps, that it was built for a one Doctor Clemens in the late 1850's? I, and my room mates two, being history buffs of the greatest proportion, would love for the oppourtunity to live and study in a house so steeped in Providence history, that you have so kindly offered up to the world. Let us know when we may come calling (perhaps with lemon bars??? wink) 


Eagerly waiting your reply,


The Branson Triplets


---


Hello, 


My roommates and I happened upon your ad on Craigslist. We were initially surprised that we weren't in 'missed connections', but we loved your house all the same! "What I would give for that bay window/back porch!" I cried to the world! ...


LOVE


PEACE XXOO